Sunday, November 29, 2009

keystones wrath

after my heel exploded early this season i had gotten used to being on the sidelines. watching everyone wake up early & stoked on the days shred started to kind of bum me out...not so much that my friends were having gnarly days killing it, i was just bummed that i was missing it. Danny helped out by telling me everyday how much the hill sucked and that i didnt miss much...but i know better than that. When justin hobbled in to the house a few days later i knew my solo recovery days were over. he got bit by the same beast. Overshot the landing at keystone, and was left with a broken butt. a few more weeks and we will be back in action, until then justin will be sporting his gangster sag and ill be limping around like an idiot. snowboarding is the best!

1 comment:

  1. dang dude!!! hopefully he's prime once i get out there. get better ninjas

    ReplyDelete